Thursday, November 12, 2009

More relief of stress with You-tobe's media












































































































Trolling and flaming are good for stress relief.

TROLL HERE.

FLAME HERE.

Man. Amy, Andrewdu, Jaycee and Nikki all outshine me. Full using fancy vocab. I just read Andrew's on signatories or whatever, and I was just like "FARRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! What a pro cunt!"

But anyway, GOD!~ The trash on the internet really have to leanr their place and STOP voicing their opinions. It just wastes bandwidth, and it makes people have to scroll down more to read things that make sense. If they don't make a difference in the holes they live in, what makes them think the internet is an appropriate place to speak up?

And that "I just sprouted hair on my balls voice" is TOMMY's! Not mine!

1 comment:

Jaycee~ said...

LOL
Thanks for letting me in on the fun else life would be so boring without people like that faggot.
Anyways, I don't outshine you. I just read too much. [and it's called a thesaurus...it changes your normal vocab into fancy ones.><]